This blog becomes my "baby book", "scrapbook", "photo album" for my kids. The day I found out about a way to make all of this into a hard copy book was one of my better days. I have not scrapbooked a single photo since then.
All that to say: Today is a day for me to remember some of the little things that I will have forgotten a few months from now.
~ Caleb is a social butterfly. He waves at everyone when we go to stores, and gives them hundred-watt smiles.
~ Although he loves to wave and smile, he screams if the wrong new person tries to befriend him while I'm not in immediate sight range. Example: church nursery. He has had to be "rescued" two of the last three times he has been in there because he was screaming uncontrollably. These are very nice, loving people. He's just not too into that whole scene at the moment.
~ Caleb loves to clap. He claps to the music in the car while we are driving places.
~Jonathan is fiesty. Ask my parents, and they'll agree. Jamie tells me that fiesty births fiesty, and that I only am getting a dose of my own medicine. My parents don't recall me being as trying as Jonathan. They are probably just enjoying the effect of many years removed from that time. None the less, he expects to do thing his own way. He knows my buttons and he pushes them. We are working quite hard around here to curb some not-so-pleasant behaviors.
~ Jonathan loved preschool today, and talked about a blue truck and mixing some paint and then washing the brushes.
~I am learning to sew. My first project took a little fiddling, but was completed this week and mailed to a friend for a baby gift. I like this new hobby... I think it suits me. I'll let you know how I feel about it after I start on our curtains.
1 comment:
I have not seen this side of Jonathan. He seems so quiet and sweet! ;)
Post a Comment