Friday, August 7, 2009

Moods

Our rather tempermental technology device for blogging (a.k.a. computer of sorts) is in a mood. I have sent it for evaluation because I fear that this current mood may be permanent. It seemed a very bad sign that Google sent me a message on Internet Explorer regarding sypware or adware or ?!?!ware and wouldn't let me complete a simple search. I took that final hint and shut the computer down, loaded up the boys, and took it to the local computer shop for some serious help.

All that to say that pictures of recent events will be delayed. One only knows how long the computer might be out of commission.

Speaking of moods: Caleb is getting at least four teeth (I can see the white just breaking through for four of them... maybe two more on the bottom that have suspicious looking whitish areas) and is NOT really cooperating with my wishes. Actually, that seems the norm for my babies. Only now his uncooperativeness is paired with lots of crying and whining when not being held ALL of the time.

Jonathan's great excitement of the week was seeing a real, live train pass under the trail where we were walking today and getting two transformers from our neighbors as a hand-me-down gift. Ahhh, the life of a two year old. A two year old who can now say spray instead of pray, spill instead of pill, stuff instead of tuff... you get the idea.

Such an exciting life I lead! I threatened to get a job on Tuesday after no naps for both boys, managing a termite treatment that involved lots of loud banging (don't ask), and the aforementioned teething issue. But, alas, I know that this is the place for me, and I just love my two little munchkins.

4 comments:

abby said...

Yes, the job thing has crossed my mind more than once this week, but I always end up counting my blessings that I'm home ;) Miss you guys. xo

katherine said...

You've certainly had a rough go of it lately. At least Jonathan's there to remind you that the words of your mouth and the meditations of your heart are to be pleasing. Or something like that. I couldn't exactly understand how the verse ended up coming out of his little mouth there at the end. What a cutie! I could use his reminders, too!

Francie said...

Ah, yes, I can completely relate to that feeling! The days can be tough, but I always go sneak in and give Owen a kiss after he's asleep and realize that it's all well worth it! It's nice to have a blog to vent to, with other mom's who understand!

Sara said...

Maybe your first job could be writing all of those complaint letters you're always talking about! :-) Ha! I always threaten to get employed, too, when our daily life is making me bonkers. It's how Andy knows I'm on the edge...that and my very unkept hair! :-)