such funny things. Here are a few of the latest:
~ The other day Jonathan unzipped one of the couch cushions and said, "There is an extremely big piece of fuzz in here." It's so funny to hear his little voice say the word, "extremely".
~ "It goes very fa-ast" "Da-ad". All with a "southern accent".
~ Jamie's parents are here and Maynard was drawing pictures with Jonathan, and Jonathan said, "I want you to draw a plumed basilisk." Do you know what that is? Neither did Maynard. Neither did I till I bought Jonathan a book about Reptiles and Amphibians. Now both Jonathan and I know that a plumed basilisk is a lizard that lives in Mexico and walks on water. We also know about the komodo dragon, various iguanas, and snakes. Amazing what you learn when you have children.
~ Tyler (next door neighbor) left for college today. When I told Jonathan that this would occur he informed me, "I am going with Tywer to college." Me: "You need to be older and bigger to go to college." Jonathan: "But I am big. I am growing bigger! I want to go with Tywer."
No comments:
Post a Comment