Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Sisters

What could be more perfect than having a sister? Having a sister who also happens to have a boy the same age as your boys. Carla came to visit last week and it was great fun! Jacob is energetic, smiley, and all together loveable. We had a great time visiting the zoo, heading to the park, getting sno cones... you get the idea.

Can you imagine the fun that they will have together in the coming years?

3 comments:

katherine said...

Those are some adorable photos! I especially like the first one. Caleb's hair looks lighter than Jonathan's, but other than that, he's starting to look more like him I think.

Valerie said...

My brother and his wife have three boys. One is 4, the other is only 6 weeks younger than Allie, and their third was just born yesterday. So, although Allie doesn't have a girl to play with, my kids and their last two were all born within 2 months of each other. I think it's great! Your boys will have so much fun...partners in crime if you ask me!

Francie said...

Sisters are the BEST!! :)