growing like crazy and keeping me always on my toes. One of my dear friends commented to me that I seemed weary. I am sleeping about 1-2 hours less per night than I would like to be sleeping (and thinking that this is pretty good considering the ages of my children). Jamie has been very busy in April and May, and I forsee that continuing for a couple of months until the new hire is up and running. There are no "lunch breaks" in this job. But, I have a hard time imagining my life any other way.
Fun things that I wouldn't have missed for the world:
~ This morning we were preparing to leave for a birthday party for one of Jonathan's little friends and he told me that he wanted to write on the card. When I asked him what he wanted to write, he said: "Isaac David White." That was his little friend's name. He "wrote" Isaac's "full name" on the card and was quite proud to give it to him.
~ Jonathan loves to watch the washing machine fill up with water and dump the detergent in the machine. I'm training him to love laundry early. Our washing machine is crazy loud so that may be part of the appeal of it. We hope to have a new one (we can only do laundry when both boys are awake because the thing is so loud it wakes them up no matter how deep the sleep) soon!
~ Caleb is a very strong kid, but has yet to roll over. He'll probably be sitting up before he can roll over. He seems much closer to being able to sit for longer periods of time than he does to rolling over with regularity.
~ Jonathan loves to make homeade granola with me. He grabs pieces of the brown sugar from the bowl and eats them at a rapid rate. He'll say, "I want a big hunka sugar".
~ This may not be blog worthy, but oh well. Jonathan has started kind of fiddling with his nose. I told him the other day that picking our nose was not a good idea. He said, "But Mom, I just have to get that green thing outta there." NICE. I suggested a tissue and have been working hard on encouraging their use.
Happy Friday!
1 comment:
Love it! Little nose picker & all :) Ha! See you soon!! xo
Post a Comment