Some might think the title of this post refers to some sort of delectable item for the taste buds. Not for me. My soul food was a wonderful day with my husband and children yesterday. We had a wonderful college student come over and watch the boys while we went on bike ride for a couple of hours. Then, we came home to help with lunch and nap stuff. After all was settled around here we left for another couple of hours for lunch and perusing at the book store.
When we arrived home the boys were just waking up so we enjoyed an afternoon at the park and dinner outside as a family. It couldn't have been more perfect. I needed the reprieve from the daily grind and so did Jamie. I could live that day over and over and over.
1 comment:
Sounds like a great day. I'm impressed that you were able to figure out the logistics of leaving Caleb while still nursing so regularly. We may have to try that when baby number two comes along. I'm sure I'll need even more breaks then!
Post a Comment