Jonathan and I played in the rain yesterday. We were soaked to the skin by the time we came inside. The fun was immeasurable. There is something about defying the rules of common sense and getting really wet and really cold. I am, however, not completely insane. Caleb stayed warm, dry and cozy inside.
Here's to many more days of "splashing in the puddles"...
Sarah
5 comments:
I can't wait to splash in the puddles with Grant next winter...we have puddles around here almost 6 months out of the year :) xo
Yeah, I don't think Caleb would have thought that getting wet and cold was very fun. You're a smart lady for leaving him inside.
that is so cute :)
Sarah,
I was on the way to work this morning and your parents were backing out of their driveway and I stopped to say Hi. I talked to your dad for a second and then your mom immediately tells me happy birthday. I'm thinking to myself, how in the world did Carol know when my birthday is and if it were me at 7:30 in the morning I'm lucky I remember it's my own birthday. Anyway, I ran into your mom this afternoon, and I asked her how she knew it was my birthday. She was so sweet in her response, she said 32 years ago today she found out she was pregnant with Sarah. Congrats Sarah, today 32 years ago your parents were so happy to know they were going to have their first child!
Jordan
those moments are the best....
Post a Comment