Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Red, red, everywhere!!

We were on a walk yesterday and we heard the ice cream truck making its way toward us. I had the brilliant idea to get Jonathan a popsicle. Brilliant in that he LOVED it. Not so good in that he had it in his hair, on his legs, socks, shoes, EVERYWHERE!!! Jamie isn't a big fan of "sticky" so this was a bit challenging for him. We took Jonathan immediately out of his clothes while he was standing outside and took him right to the bath. He also thought it was fun to put some on the sidewalk and then lick it from there. Yucko!

Tonight we got sno-cones and we were ALL very sticky after we were done. I managed to spill it all over my shirt and shorts. You would have thought I was the 1 year old child.
Hope none of you are floating away as the Midwest braces itself for flooding, flooding and more flooding...
Sarah

No comments: