Monday, June 16, 2008

The Little Climber

Jonathan loves to climb, climb, climb! He also really likes the Burley bike trailer and his helmet that goes with that. The other day he wanted to go for a bike ride, so he got in the trailer and pointed at our bikes and said , "bike, bike" "please". I was just finishing my shower today when I heard Jonathan leave the bathroom and open the armoire in our room. I quickly moved out of the shower to see what he was doing. When I peeked around the corner -here is what I saw:
He had climbed up into the armoire and was attempting to crawl on top of the TV (no photo of that since I had to quickly thwart that effort).

He likes to crawl in corners and "hide out" sometimes. Maybe it is the "fort" mentality. I used to LOVE to build forts as a child and so did Jamie. My mom has some fabulous photos of my sister and I in our forts.
Sarah

1 comment:

abby said...

We can't wait until Grant is trying to climb on top of our tv :)