Sunday, March 30, 2008

Many Visitors, Lots of Fun!

Since the beginning of the year (and our move into a house) I have been quite lazy with my blogging... so, I am going to make up for it this week. We have enjoyed several visitors so I have great photos to post from their time here. I love it when people are willing to make the effort to come and see us. I know it is effort... especially for the folks up North, but we just love seeing family and friends!

My parents visited for a week in early March. We spent some time at the zoo. Here is Jonathan with my dad and their matching hats. These were the zookeeper hats. My favorite (and one of J's, too) exhibit is the penguin and puffin area. Isn't this a great photo?
Mom, Dad and Jonathan... they are both so energetic about being willing to chase him and play with him. You would never guess them to be in their mid-sixties!

Many more photos to come of our time with Jamie's brother and his family. The cousins were of great amusement for Jonathan!

Sarah

1 comment:

katherine said...

'Bout time for a Guild post! I do think that is a great photo of Jonathan and the penguins. I hope we can go to the zoo when the Kruger clan comes to visit. We miss you guys!