Monday, March 3, 2008

Fashion Show

Jonathan has been a boy of many fashions lately. He loves running around in his diaper so we spent an evening letting him play that way. He is playing "chase" in this photo... it was difficult to catch him in a still moment on this day. This is hide and seek under the table with the "pajama attire".
Looking dapper for church with a serious, still love my Mommy pose.
Little cool man in the hat. He especially likes the hearth in our new house so this photo exemplifies an especially common event in our house: sitting on the hearth, reading.
He likes to help me wipe the floor: here he is with HIS cloth to do so.
More photos will come tomorrow, but I can't figure out how to put more than 5 on here.

Last weekend I worked for the school district where I was previously employed. I was away from Jonathan for 2 nights and he and Daddy had a "male bonding weekend". They both had a great time and so did I! I missed both of them, but it was a good thing for all of us. It did remind me of how grateful I am to not be juggling childcare and work this year. Small blessings for which I am most grateful.

SPRING, please, please come soon!
Sarah

1 comment:

katherine said...

Jonathan can come to my house anytime he likes and sit on my hearth and clean my floor. What a cute little guy!