Saturday, January 12, 2008

Science Center

Our first trip to the Science Center was a success! All is well with the world - I love science and my son appears to like it, too. Well - he liked the balls to play with. We joined our friends, the Hogyas, at the Science Center today. It was great to see them - we miss having small group with them every week. Jonathan and Joshua were born only three days apart, so it has been fun to watch them grow and change. Joshua has a much calmer personality than Jonathan exhibits. They both loved the ball pit, and played there for quite a while. Please hone in on the ADORABLE dimple on Joshua... I love this photo.
Never one to observe without experiencing... Jonathan is IN the ball pit while others are playing around it.
I'm ready for the band - does anyone need a bell player?
Cindy Hogya, Jonathan and Joshua. She looks like she is instructing them, doesn't she?
Thanks for a great visit, Hogyas!

Hope you are all surviving the winter blah (as I call it). The winter blah covers the days of cold and rather dreary weather that seems to govern the moods of many (me included). I'm trying to remain optimistic about spring. :+)

~Sarah~

No comments: