Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Jamie and I are hoping for a calmer 2008 than 2007 proved to be. After four years of calmly working for the same places and living in the same house, we have had quite the myriad of changes this year. As we reflect, we are most grateful for God's provision through all of the changes.

This is the little man on Christmas morning as the three of us celebrated our Christmas together. I love these pjs with the Christmas lights. They were a great hand-me-down. All of Jonathan's toys are stored in this little corner when not in use. Jamie decided to go back into the corner with him and play. He loves it when we do that. It is kind of like a hide-out or something of that nature.
My dear friend, Abby and her husband, Frank, were in Iowa over the holidays so we enjoyed spending some time with them. They live on the west coast so we get to see them much too infrequently. She, Carla and I grew up together so I miss being able to "dink around" with the two of them. My hope is that someday we'll live close to one another, again.

If you notice my hand on Abby's belly - she is 20 weeks pregnant so I wanted to make sure to acknowledge Baby's presence in the photo.

Happy New Year!

Sarah

1 comment:

Valerie said...

Hope all is well in the New Year! How has moving gone? I just found out that Karen Robinson (pastor Dave's wife) is originally from Edwardsville. Anyway, hope your family is doing well!!
Val