Monday, November 5, 2007

My Mother's Favorite Day of the Year

My mother's favorite day of the year is the day that we turn the clocks back and get an extra hour of sleep. I contend that anyone with small children would not claim this day as one of their favorites. Jonathan didn't realize that we turned the clocks back so he was up at 6am instead of 7 or 730am. Bright eyed and bush-tailed. Ready for the day.

Jamie got his guitar out to play the other night, and Jonathan thought that it was one of the best things he had yet to see. He had great fun strumming with Daddy.Jonathan loves the fridge, and on this day he grabbed the mustard out of the door and walked around talking about it banging it on things. I confiscated the bottle before any spilling occurred.
The little Hawkeye playing with the pumpkin playground ball that his Aunt Amy gave him. Amy - he loves it! Our friends, the Baileys, came to visit this past weekend. The Baileys are a busy family of five - Lauren is five, Nathan is two, and Adrienne is 4 months. Amber and I enjoyed the chance to talk a bit and catch up during nap times and the kids played and had fun together!! We miss them, and the chance to see them and catch up was delightful. This is a shot of Jonathan and Nathan playing a little music.


From our house to yours via some amazing technology that I will never fully understand ~ Sarah

No comments: