Thursday, November 15, 2007

Lots of work, not a lot of play

Although we had the chance to visit family in Michigan last weekend, the month of November has been and will be quite consumed with Jamie's working. Unfortunately. He has weekend obligations for work on 3 out of 5 weekends and this is in addition to busy work weeks. I am looking forward to the Christmas season for many reasons, but one of them is the break from the long work weeks.

Thought I would include some additional photos from our trip to MI. Papa and Jonathan playing with the large legos. Jonathan, Whitney and Estella playing "jump, jump" on part of the toy box.
Papa, Jamie and Jonathan... three generations of "men" in the family. Judy (Jamie's mother) is the link between Papa and Jamie. Aren't they three good looking guys?
God Bless ~ Sarah ~

1 comment:

Valerie said...

I'm sorry that Jamie is having to work weekends. Hopefully that won't last long. I'm glad you got to go see family in Michigan. I know our grandparents don't get to see Allison much at all and I feel guilty about that. I'm sure it made their day to have you stay with them!