Monday, November 19, 2007

Jump, Jump!

Jonathan has been going to a little class at the YMCA for kids ages 1-3 (with a parent) that is like a kiddie version of gymnastics. They get to do whatever they want for 30 minutes on the equipment as the mothers/fathers chase around after them to insure that they aren't getting injured. Jonathan loves the trampolines. These photos are his attempt to make the box into a trampoline...

JUMP! JUMP!!
Hmmm - this doesn't work as well as the trampolines?!?!
I'm cute, none the less. I bet I could jump off of this box - hmmm, I think I'll try that.
~Sarah~

2 comments:

katherine said...

He is cute, nonetheless. Have a happy Thanksgiving!

Valerie said...

I can imagine that the YMCA day is chaos, but so much fun!! How funny to think of a little boy jumping on a trampoline...I bet he just laughs and smiles!!