Friday, June 13, 2014

Spring Break?

I think this fun was during spring break.  We painted pottery and Miss E looked cute and smiley in the carrier.  Which doesn't stay on my shoulders - annoying.



 We went to a family fun place one day when it was cold and icky.  There were many to choose from this winter so I'm not sure exactly when this occurred - Miss E hung out with Jamie and I while the boys shot foam balls at each other.
 We walk to pick up Jonathan from school EVERY DAY.  Rain, shine, snow, sleet.  We walk.  We can walk to school and home before most of the parents have even picked up their child from the car line.  We bought this house partially because I knew we could walk to almost anything we wanted or needed.  However, this was a long, cold winter and by the end of the cold weather, both of the two youngers were DONE with the walking and the bundling.

No comments: