Friday, June 13, 2014

Meet Chester

Two years ago the two little boys in this house wanted to start a dog walking business.  Why?  Because they just loved dogs.  I reluctantly agreed as I am okay with things of the furry persuasion, I am not an animal lover.  Fast forward: those two boys still love dogs and this momma learned to really love a dog down the street and thus, caved to the wishes of the XY chromosomes.  We got a puppy.  Meet Chester.  Our 5 month old puppy who is quite a good dog but still has some puppy to be trained.










When it's hot he likes to lay on the cold tile floor and sleep.  When it's not hot, he is full of energy.  But thankfully, the vet gave us really good instructions so he is now trained for the nasty business and we are just working on calmer greetings :)

1 comment:

Emily B said...

Adorable! What breed is he?