I do not have an account, I do not plan to pin things. I just look there for fun things to make with the littles around here. Since I care minimally about the quality of the finished product, we do all kinds of random things that look fun. I have an interesting thought process that those of you without boys would not have: there are these fantastic-seeming things that people use to bring order to books, toys, crafts, you name it in their homes. I am going to say that these people either do not live in their homes or they do not have boys in their homes.
Example: People have decided to use rain gutters for bookshelves. I thought it seemed totally nifty until I spent the day watching my boys turn over chairs, little tables and the like to make a "fort with things to climb on". Let me tell you that those nifty rain gutter things would not be used for books around here... it would be our own indoor climbing wall. A robe belt is a lasso, the doll stroller is a racing cart, blankets are sleds, and so the list goes. They would love little more than to have free reign on the glue gun sans the motherly supervision.
So, from the land of random uses for things... I'll be passing on the nifty ideas for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment