Thursday, October 20, 2011

10.

For our 10 year anniversary, ten fun things about 10 years.

10. I call him James.  Everyone else calls him Jamie.  Jim is off limits.
9.  We still like Dt. Dew, pizza, Asian food, and being outdoors.
8.  We have fun doing most anything outdoors.
7.  He gives long explanations and I like main ideas.
6.  I am the dreamer, he is the doer.  He likes lists.  Me, not so much.
5.  It is just as nice today as the day we got married.
4.  I could beat him soundly in golf when we married.  Now, I would have to bring my best game and still hope for the best.
3.  Jamie has read more books this year than all of the other years of our marriage combined.  Jamie doesn't love it so much when I "get into" a book, as all other things take a back seat to the book.
2.  For our anniversary, I tried to mow the lawn for him (using the bag, just because he likes that) but the cooler weather made our temperamental mower impossible to start.
1. "Beloved, let us love one another, for love is from God, and whoever loves has been born of God and knows God." 1 John 4:7

2 comments:

katherine said...

Happy anniversary! I didn't realize your anniversary was so close to your first born's birthday. 10 years is quite an accomplishment.

Beckysblog said...

Happy Anniversary! I hope you got some time to yourselves!

And Happy 5th to Jonathan!