No one in their right mind would move three times in one year. Especially with young children. And, a whole house of possessions to cart along each time. Yes, this is me: questioning my sanity for the chaos of this past year. We will have moved our family of four three times in nine months after we move at the beginning of May. Jonathan informed us that we are never selling the house we bought and we will live there forever. Right now that sounds just right by me.
We are enjoying the lovely weather, and today we set the record for the quantity of mud on the three of us as we set our minds to getting our garden ready. No, I am not a gardener. Yet. I am going to succeed at this venture SOMETIME. We are attempting gardening with some friends this year as we have the whole moving factor not in our favor. Back to the mud: I will be posting photos but it was truly astounding. Caleb ate a lot of it. Is that surprising?
Mud is a factor that cannot be avoided when having boys, and I've decided that even if I could avoid it: I wouldn't. They love the mud. They learn so much when they play in the mud. Mud = happy boys. Baths = happy mamas.
1 comment:
Hahaha! The joke around here is that Josiah only has to walk out the front door and the mud will just go ahead and jump onto HIM! :-)
Post a Comment