Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Four Warriors

Jonathan, age four, son of mine.
Jacob, age two, son of my sister.
Caleb, age two, son of mine.
Joshua, age five days, son of my sister.

For those who know my family, my sister and her husband, Nate, were delighted to have a second son last week. We will be having a wild time around family gatherings (add my friend's (Abby), two boys and there are six) with all of that wonderful boy energy. We saw them several times over the weekend, but I took no photos. I will remedy that and post some soon!

3 comments:

Happilyoutnumbered said...

Congratulations to Carla! How exciting...little boys are the BEST! (I may be a bit biased) Hope everyone is doing well!

abby said...

AGH!!! I cannot wait, we will make quick business of the "roof" with all that boy energy! Ha! PICTURES PLEASE!! :) xoxo

Jamie said...

Congratulations to Carla & to you, Aunt Sarah! You've officially now got a basketball team! ;) I'm so happy to hear that everyone is doing well!