Jonathan told me today, "When I grow up I'm going to be a firefighter until I'm thirty-five. Then, I'm going to buy a Johnny Popper and a plow. You and Daddy can plow the outside of the field and I'll plow the middle. Caleb can help me."
Lastly, my parents were here for almost two weeks to help my sister with the new baby (or more to help her with the two year old who is suddenly a big brother). Jonathan got used to seeing them quite often as compared to the normal visits.
Jonathan: "Grammie and Grampie should move to Kansas City."
Me: "Yes, that would be great. Do you want to talk with them about that?"
Jonathan: "I'll ask them and see if they will. But if they say no, I'll understand."
Glad that you are so understanding, kiddo, because I don't think they are moving anywhere.
No comments:
Post a Comment