These last two weeks will be weeks of lasts: last breakfast with friends from church, last lunch with Amanda and Rachel, last walk on the trail with friends, last book club, last morning at church, last time walking to our neighbors' houses.
The movers arrive bright and early on Friday and we will be moved into our rental house by this time next Saturday.
We are sad, but we are ready and excited, too. Ready for what God has in store for this next season of life.
3 comments:
Goodbye is always hard but there will be a lot of hellos, too. I'm excited that your moving week is here. :)
If it's any consolation at all, the Pattersons are mighty excited about the prospect of visiting you once you're settled. :-)
I don't like goodbyes at all! sniff sniff! But I'm very excited for you guys. See you tomorrow...
Post a Comment