Monday, November 29, 2010

Exhaustion

The move here went smoothly. It was sunny and beautiful when we loaded everything. It rained as we drove the several hours to our new destination. Then, Saturday morning it cleared off before the movers needed to start unloading and it was another lovely day. Our new house is much better than I hoped for, and I am most grateful for the space and the fact that there are not boxes strewn about. It seems as though the boys are liking the new digs and feel at home in this house. Jonathan was a bit wiped out after all of the excitement, and here is what happened on two of the days in the week following the move:
Asleep on the hardwoods in the closet of his room
During quiet time Jonathan stubbornly stayed awake despite his obvious exhaustion. He emerged from his room after the hour that he stays in there for quiet time, and after playing for a bit I found him asleep. Asleep with his head resting on the wrought iron table!!

No comments: