Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Summer Fun

Summer is here and so is the chance to ride our bikes. As I've mentioned before, we have an amazing system of bike trails very near our house so we frequent those paths often.
We also play outside... front yard, back yard, side yard, neighbor's yard. We're really not all that discriminating. We also really like the rocks in our neighbor's landscaping. Thankfully they are very gracious people and don't seem to mind the continual visits by our little ones.

One of the favorite toys as of late are some new bungee cords... they are useful for attaching a whole host of things to the back of this Jeep.

It may be steamy and hot, but we are out to prove that we will not melt :+)

1 comment:

Sara said...

I'm strangely comforted to see that I'm not the only mom who lets her kids go out wearing stripes in multiple directions! Ha!