We had roasted asparagus and chicken sausage sandwiches the other night for dinner. Jonathan decided against using the meat for his sandwich and made an "asparagus sandwich" instead. When asked about the flavor, he replied, "it's delicious, Mom." A child after my own heart.
Caleb loves to eat. Unfortunately, this trait extends to non-food items. Crayons, mulch, dirt, sand, and CHALK. Oh, does he love sidewalk chalk. Jamie brought him in for his bath the other night and he was screaming (REALLY loudly) about coming in, snot and tears were running down his face smearing blue chalk all over everything. When he opened his mouth to continue the tirade his tongue and teeth were blue from the chalk. Yikes!
2 comments:
Go mama! I love that you expose your kidos to such healthy and random foods. Yummy!
I've always said don't knock it til you try it, but I think I can say chalk would taste icky before trying it. THat's great that Jonathan will try asparagus and like it. Anna is going through a stage where she doesn't like anything, especially vegetables. I'm sure she'll come around.
Post a Comment