And, so it goes: my job as a mother AND referee AND all sorts of other things.
I take solace in the fact that countless generations of children before mine have fought and fought, and still remained friends (my sister and I, as a perfect example). I remember picking on her endlessly, just for the fun of it. Definitely not very nice. We are now the best of friends. I'm praying the same for my two munchkins. I'm also praying for lots of patience.
And, possibly a whistle for desperate times.
5 comments:
If God has gifted anyone with the energy and determination to referee two strong willed young boys, it would be you, my friend. Hang in there! One day I'm sure we'll look back and laugh.
Also, I didn't comment on the kitchen--I love it! I know Anna will, too, when we come to visit.
"Don't Make Me Count to 3"...by: Ginger Plowman. Seriously the best book for mom's with boys..and kids.
Email me...I got your post on books and I can't remember the other book I recommended...I have all my new favorites on my blog book shelf. Have you read any good ones lately???? Please share!!!!
Hi- email me. I want to get more book recommendations from you. currenology@q.com.
Oh my goodness. My sisters and I are on that list, too. The whistle is probably a good idea, just to keep your sanity. :)
Post a Comment