This is such a welcome turn of events as I was quite weary of continually disciplining Jonathan for unkind treatment of Caleb. I was beginning to fear that something had gone wrong and my nice, little boy had disappeared. He's back (at least for the moment) and today he wanted Caleb to play duck, duck, goose with us. He even picked Caleb to be the goose twice. Caleb wasn't clear on the rules of the game, but Jonathan seemed indifferent to that fact.
On another note: Caleb is a delight to feed. He eats anything. Anna Kruger and Andrew Nehre (who have both been mentioned here previously) were like that and I always thought that it would be fun to feed a child who wasn't picky. True, it is. The only thing Caleb has turned down was a jar of baby food yesterday. I can imagine why... he's been eating soft table food for about a month and baby food would NOT be good after that.
1 comment:
So glad things are going better with Jonathan. Caleb looks like the kind of guy who will be able to keep up with his big brother soon.
Post a Comment