Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Birthday Party Fun

Jonathan's birthday party was on Saturday, and we had a great time. The YMCA near us has a huge gymnastics area where parties can be held. The foam pit was the highlight of the afternoon for most of the kiddos... Jonathan included.
Caleb was in a jovial mood... ready for lots of free space to explore!
The party crowd... Jonathan was looking like this in all of the photo attempts. I didn't fight it.
Jonathan and Andrew Nehre in "the pit".
Jamie made the cake - wonderful, as usual.
The birthday boy in "the pit".

Today is our 8th anniversary - we'll celebrate on Saturday. Tomorrow is Jonathan's actual day of birth. Last night I marveled at the amazing changes God brought to my life nine years ago when I met Jamie in the kitchen of a friend's house on a "sure, why not?" date. He is a rock star husband and that's all I need tosay about that. The rest are just details.

No comments: