Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Two Months

As is customary in our country, two months of age means a doctor visit for shots and a check-up. Today was the day. We were all bundled up and ready to leave when we realized that the interior lights in my car had been left on, thus meaning a dead battery. I've been lamenting the fact that we haven't gotten Jamie's old car ready to sell. Today I was thankful that we still had the car. After transferring the car seats into that vehicle, away we went.

Caleb is in the fiftieth percentile for all three measurable items: height, weight and head circumference. He a healthy, mostly happy, spunky, lovable boy. He even tolerated the shots reasonably well. Reasonably well... there was still a fair share of crying and such, but he has been pleasant this afternoon. Not as sleepy as I had hoped, but pleasant.

No comments: