Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Lien Baby Shower

Carla (my sister) and Nate's first baby is due in 3 weeks so while Jonathan and I were in Iowa, Abby Remund and I threw a baby shower for Carla. It was great to see everyone, and Carla and babe are doing great. Karla Bredlow (college golf buddy) and Carla
Carla with Carol Gordon and my Aunt Kathy and Uncle Steve Iverson
Carla and I

It is fun to be having babies at the same time as my sister. I never had cousins my age, so I look forward to our kids having that chance. Jonathan has lots of cousins on Jamie's side and they are great fun for him to play with, but they are all much older than he. It will be nice for Jonathan and baby-to-be to have both sides of the coin.

Many more posts to come after our two and a half week vacation... time in MN, with friends in IA, and with family.

Sarah


No comments: