My sister is due with their first baby in early September, but her golf game still trumped mine even though I am only 4 months pregnant here and she is 7 months pregnant.
My mom played golf with my dad, Carla, and I on the last golfing day. Unfortunately, I didn't remember to take any photos. That is quite a shame considering the fact that Mom's golf game may have been one of her best ever. Here we are at a little eating/shopping area... Jonathan loved this little car (Mom, Dad, Jamie, and Jonathan):
This is my family... by Christmas we will have increased by two. The activity level will be startingly more by then, and Jonathan will have to adjust to a position of shared attention.
I wanted to post some photos of our visits from the Presleys and the Krugers, but I neglected to take photos from those days :+(. I tried to copy some from Katherine's blog, but to no avail. We have had a delightful time enjoying visits from friends and family last month. Next post: visit from the Guild grandparents and two of Jonathan's cousins.Sarah
1 comment:
That's a great family photo. I know photo-taking is not your forte but I have a request that you take that same photo on that same couch next year sometime when you have two new family members. It will be fun for you to compare the two pics. We do that with all my cousins in Australia. I will send you some photos of Anna and Jonathan. I'm not sure if Anna has made her debut on your blog yet so I'm sure you'll agree it's time she did seeing as she and J are pledged to be married. =) They just don't know it yet.
Post a Comment