Friday, May 2, 2008

Going with the masses

Well - it seems as though my friends with their blogs think that it is best to make the blogs "private", so I am going to follow suit. Why? Because I really don't have a reason not to do so and it can't hurt. So, starting tomorrow, you'll have to log on to view the blog. Sorry about that for those of you who think that is too much of a pain. Just want to keep the wrong eyes off of the Guild fam.

Lots of love,
Sarah

1 comment:

katherine said...

I want to hear Jonathan say book and please! And I don't think it's a pain to sign into your blog. My only problem is that my blog reader that keeps track of when the blogs I read are updated won't tell me when you update yours now since it's private. No biggie.