Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas with the Guilds

Our first stop in Iowa was Christmas with the Guild side of the family. We had a horrendous trip to Iowa on Thursday night due to fog, so we were most grateful to have arrived safely. The Guild Christmas gatherings never lack for excitement due to the presence of many children. Jonathan is the ninth grandchild on that side. Here are 6 of the 9 kids. The other three are in California. Jonathan is the youngest by five years.
Jonathan was getting quite sleepy by the time we opened gifts so it took a bit of encouragement to keep him on track.

Although the gifts are nice and thank you for them... I really like this large box. Hmmm... wonder how I will get out of here? Sara Sahagun... this is the photo of Jonathan opening the gift from you. Thank you!
The next post will be a thrilling one of our sledding adventures in the snowy wonderful... I know, you are on the edge of your seat.

Sarah

No comments: