Sunday, August 12, 2007

Moving Chaos

I seriously considered posting my first blog ever in the font, "Webdings", but decided that in an effort towards normalcy I would refrain and pick a readable text.



Life has been chaotic for the three of us lately. After the problems with the appraisal on the home that we hoped to purchase and all of the strange circumstances that came with that situation, we decided to rent a home. So - we do NO mowing, NO shoveling, NO repairs. They do it all. There is beauty in that.



Jonathan is as lively as ever, and he loves to move, move, move. He prefers to be awake and a part of the action, and feels slighted if he is put to bed when things are going on. Too bad - Mommy likes her sleep.



More later...

2 comments:

Jodie said...

NO MOWING? I guess you're off the hook for a while after making Jamie buy the push mower.
Trust me sister, an intense baby bacomes an intense toddler. And just when you think "ahh, I can now reason with her/him" the intensity takes on a rise like you've never seen.
I'm so missing you in this office!!!!

Kristin said...

Hi miss Sarah! Thanks for sharing your blog with me... how fun! And thank you for your advice today while shopping at Scheel's... it was great! Looking forward to catching up with you... will be in touch! Love ya! Kristin