

What is up with this hot weather, folks????? I don't love the heat, and the month long heat wave is not much to my liking.
Shockingly enough, I have managed to upload a couple of photos. Jonathan can make first rate messes while eating so we thought we would share.
He also thought that Daddy needed a lot of help putting the new vaccuum cleaner together. As you can see, he is a very willing assistant.
I am saying prayers of gratitude for air conditioning.
Sarah
2 comments:
You are funny. I would also like to say that no one can tell you that your child doesn't get enough to eat. Love those chubby cheeks!
Thanks Sarah!! I'm eagerly awaiting more news from the Guild family...and some new pictures :) Hope all is well. Jonathon looks like such a fun happy baby. Allison has become so much fun for me. I fall in love with her more everyday!
Valerie
Post a Comment