Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Christmas 2014 Happened

With Gabby's amazing surprise arrival, things like blogging totally fell off the radar.  When we were finally getting in a groove with her, summer started.  Summer is all kind of crazy fun but blogging was not going to happen.  Alas, school has started and I want to catch up.  
We celebrated Christmas with both sides of the family...





 We were going to do our little family's celebration on the 27th after arriving home from Iowa on the 26th.  However, we went straight to the hospital and got to meet Gabby so our celebration waited until she arrived home.  I'm laughing out loud at these photos because we just tried to take a few to document the day but really, we just enjoyed spending a day as a family after the whirlwind.  And, I'm wearing a funky black glove.  Because my hands were in terrible shape after using the hospital soap for three days.  How nurses manage to keep their hands in decent shape, I have no idea.





Merry Christmas 2014.  

No comments: