I had an epiphany before we left to be with Miss E when she was born. The epiphany went something like this: I want to be able to hold this sweet little baby all of the time. When we get home I walk children to school every day and we have random things going on that were not going on when the other two were wee ones. I need to be prepared for this. Enter: the wrap.
Carla laughed that Miss E was in this thing almost all of the time for the first two months of her life. She was. She loved it and so did I. I could hold the little babe and be available to walk the others to school, read books, play legos. She stayed comfy and cozy and warm in there.
So, I am preserving those memories with these two photos. Me and my babe in the wrap.
Look at the precious little face and her fun hair!


3 comments:
I love the wrap! Still using it with my baby at 10 months. I figure she gets some snuggles and I get some tremendous neck and back muscles. So precious!!!!
I love the wrap! Still using it with my baby at 10 months. I figure she gets some snuggles and I get some tremendous neck and back muscles. So precious!!!!
I love it! What kind of wrap is that? I have an Ergobaby for Ada, but would like something like what you have for keeping her close during the winter. She looks so comfy in there :)
Post a Comment