Though the little things about a vacation take it from good to great, it's the outdoor hiking and biking fun that are the real deal for us on a vacation. We have some friends that laugh when they talk about our vacations because they would not find our style relaxing at all. Hiking and biking relax us. So here goes... First hike was a long trek up a mountain that had a gondola ride back down. The gondola proved to be a good motivator as the jaunt was nearly four miles up and it was rather steep in lots of places. Caleb kept saying: "I can hardly wait to ride that gondola and have some lunch up there."
This is in a little clearing about half way up. I have a photo of Jamie and I in that same clearing two years ago when we came here for our tenth anniversary.
No comments:
Post a Comment