Sunday, July 14, 2013

No particular order

I love summer fun.  And this summer, I also love the weather.  It's been just lovely.  Here are snippets of our days...



Swimming lessons with three of the best young gals.  They are delightful and the boys are becoming quite proficient swimmers!




 Morning of water fun with some friends


Our garden.  I love it.  I love going out everyday and seeing what amazing things are growing there.  Cucumbers can make anyone feel good about their gardening abilities, but this year we also have tomatoes, corn, peppers, beans, zucchini, WATERMELON (this is amazing... I've tried for four years to grow a melon plant), and asparagus that is on year two of growing.

Last summer I wouldn't have ventured to the park at 3:00 on a July afternoon... this year it was a beautiful and delightful day.  We diddled there with friends for two hours!

No comments: