Friday, June 14, 2013

Car Tires + Phone = Bad News

I had some fun photos on my phone camera to post... however, I ran over the phone with the car.  The phone was unrecoverable so thankfully the plan that the hubby bought included insurance on the phone of some sort.  I have a new one for minimal cost.  However, all of the photos are gone.  Oh well.

So, here's the fun around here:
 - Visit to Iowa to see my parents for a few days and visit with Abby and family.
 - Swimming fun
 - Hosted our annual block party which is always great fun and some chaos.
 - Baby shower for our sweet friend, Darcey, whose little one is arriving in a month.
 - Swimming.  Did I mention that?
 - Garden is growing.  As in I could possibly have a large number of tomatoes, beans and cucumbers in a month or so.  I will be ecstatic if my efforts at growing things pays off.

Off for more summer fun and hopefully a few photos :+)

No comments: