Wednesday, August 29, 2012

And the questions...

Caleb has been talking much lately, but one of my recent favorites, "those are unpleasant words so don't use those, Mommy."  This was after I told him "no" to one of his requests.  And, he still says, Jonafan.  Jamie wishes that would last for a while as he finds it to be one of the cutest things.  I told him he wouldn't think it so cute in a few years.

Jonathan has been asking hoards of questions lately.  There have been some gems about electricity and how some household items work, but tonight he hit the zinger: "how do those babies get out of the Mom's tummies?"  Awesome.  We were nearly home so I tried to put him off with the excuse of not having enough time to explain.  To which he responded, "Look, we are at a red light so why don't you just get started and give me as much as you can till we get home."  He is five.  I thought the questions that would stump me would be longer in coming.  I did give the baby explanation my best shot without too much information.  Cause he is FIVE.


No comments: