Monday, January 23, 2012

Better.

We stayed quarantined for almost a week even though we were largely better after three days.  I did not appreciate this virus and I erred on the side of caution as I didn't think anyone else would appreciate stray germs of that variety.

We are now just living the everyday living of winter.  I don't mind the cold, really.  It kills bugs so that they aren't the size of birds.  :+)  And, may I add that I love having children who are three and five?  This is a delightful season of life with the children and I am most grateful.

We got our family photos that were taken late October and we got the CD before Christmas... here are a few:














2 comments:

katherine said...

That first one is my favorite. It captures your boys so well.

Jamie said...

Gorgeous pictures, Sarah! And, I'm happy to hear you're all in good health again. January has been a struggle for us in that department!