Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Party Time

Caleb's party was a grand time... some of his favorite people were there (although not all pictured) and he had a dinner of his favorites followed by a truck cake made with love from Daddy.  I did manage to put a game in the mix: pin the wheels on the car.  It was cute and the kids had fun.





 The boys at the party: Jonathan, birthday boy Caleb, Jake, and friend Luke (Josh not pictured)
 The truck cake



Neighbors: Luke and Steve
I don't think I adequately captured Caleb's delight (with photos) in having the cake in front of us with everyone singing happy birthday.  It was priceless.  He glowed (and not from the candles).  I think the camera battery died before the end of the party: Bruce and Stacey got him a Bob the Builder video that the boys watched at the end of the night... couldn't have been a more fitting end.  Family movie nights with Bob the Builder are Caleb's favorite!

1 comment:

katherine said...

Happy birthday, Caleb. I can see why you were glowing--that cake is pretty special.