Monday, January 3, 2011

This Momma Loves Snow

Maybe if we lived in the frozen tundra of the far northern plains, I would feel differently about snow. However, we get minimal snow and I have always loved playing in it. I like walking in it, and I even like running in the newly fallen snow. Our kids love playing in the snow, as well. We didn't have warm enough mittens for the kids to use, so Grampie came up with the idea to use tape to hold on these enormous mittens:
Caleb with well-secured adult size mittens
Jonathan
Jake taking a tumble
Caleb

2 comments:

Sara said...

Nope. You'd probably still like snow if you lived this far north. It's how long it sticks around that you might not love. For-EVAH, my friend, for-EVAH! :-)

Beckysblog said...

You should have stopped at our house for mittens...they might have been pink though!