Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Eyebrows

I have a thick unibrow if I neglect to pluck or wax the lovely items above my eyes. I have an "at-home" waxing solution and I use it regularly. Usually I do it when the boys are sleeping because it isn't altogether fun and I need to focus so that I don't end up with "no-brow".

Yesterday was an exception as my hours without the children awake are spent packing. Jonathan didn't nap, and came out of his room from quiet time just as I was ready to apply the goo. He stared, then got a rather pained expression on his face. After I ripped off one larger section of wax, he said (with the same pained expression), "how about if we don't do mine next?"

To which I responded, "No worries. Boys don't wax their eyebrows, just girls."

With a very relieved look, "YEAH!! And, I'm a boy so I won't do that!!!!"


2 comments:

Choose Joy said...

So funny! I need to know what type of goo you use:) Oh, what us women will do to be beautiful....

abby said...

That is hilarious, it made me laugh outloud in-fact! Miss those boys of yours!! xo