Friday, March 19, 2010

Signs of Spring

Several signs of spring have emerged:

~ We have spent several nights this week conversing with our neighbors in the front yard. We have to reconnect every spring after not having seen them all winter. (the weather over the weekend has been dismal, but it looks to improve soon)

~ We play outside AFTER dinner. It is still daylight outside at 7:00pm and this is delightful.

~ We observed some flies, a wasp and a mosquito outside today. The downside to warmer weather: our insect friends.

~ There are buds on the trees.

~ All of the wonderful array of jellybeans are in stores in anticipation of Easter. We love jellybeans!

Welcome spring!!!

Jamie's parents and niece, Alli, visited last weekend and I have lots of photos to post from the fun time with them. I also have some other random photos, and I'll try to get them posted soon.



1 comment:

katherine said...

Definitely looking forward to spring. Not looking forward to the bugs.