Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Helmets, Football, Tackle

I can only imagine how many posts in the coming years will be titled with this theme... tackling, wrestling, football, and so the list continues. We don't have pretty dresses or dress up parties around here: we tackle.
I walked into the living room to see Jonathan, Caleb and Jamie with their bicycle helmets on... playing football. Jonathan yells to me with unrestrained excitement, "MOM! We have helmets and we're playing football!!"





2 comments:

Tim said...

WOW! What great pictures! I think the boys blew the top off the "cute" scale and that isn't a word I use often. Which kid was having more fun! That includes dad!

Just remember the older they get the toys cost more!

Happy parenting!

katherine said...

I hope Zachariah can teach me how to play with little boys. I get the bugs and dirt and trucks, but the tackling doesn't come naturally to me.