Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Chase Game and Puddles

Jonathan still loves to play chase, but there are now new variations on the game. He has added the element of crawling under the table to the original version of the game. This photo is after he has just crawled away from me - he is taunting me in an attempt to continue the game. Crayons are still among his favorite toys, and he was thrilled when I produced some "crayon/pencils" that I found in a box. He thought these were far better than the previous "large" crayons. I am guessing it is because they more closely resemble the pens and pencils that he sees me using.
A little video of Jonathan on the move...

Yesterday was one of the blissful days where the weather was unseasonably warm. Jonathan and I took a walk and after the walk, he wanted to play outside for a bit. Against all conventional wisdom: we ended up in the puddles. Both of us had a delightful time splashing and playing, and we were both SOAKED upon finishing our playtime. What a sight we must have been! We got several strange looks as folks passed by...

From your puddle splashing friends...

No comments: